Christmas Spend & Get Rewarded (Redemption Programme)
Redemption Period: 6 December 2021 – 31 Dec 2021
Time: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mon-Friday only (Closed on weekends and Public holidays)
Location: Management Office (Penang)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Redeem a RM 5 worth of New World Park Cash Voucher (Voucher(s)) when you shop at participating outlets in New World Park (excluding promotional kiosks & pushcart) beginning from 6 December 2021 until 31 December 2021 or until all Vouchers have been fully redeemed, by presenting eligible receipt(s). Details of redemption are as follows:-
- Redeem one (1) Voucher for every RM30 spent on a single receipt.
- Limited to a maximum of two (2) Vouchers per receipt per redemption.
2. The Vouchers are redeemable from 6 December 2021 until 31 December 2021 or until all Vouchers have been fully redeemed, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mon-Fri at the Management Office, New World Park. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which is dated on the same day shall be eligible for the Redemption Programme. For any purchase(s) made during the weekends, customer can present eligible receipt(s) to redeem the Voucher(s) on the following Monday before 6 p.m.
3. This Redemption Programme is limited to a maximum of two (2) redemptions per customer per day. Redemptions are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last.
4. Only original machine-generated receipts with the merchants’ name clearly visible will be accepted. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, handwritten, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted.
5. Receipt(s) for transactions from money changers, bill payment and credit top-up are not applicable for this Redemption Programme. Receipt(s) which have been used for this Redemption Programme cannot be used for other redemptions, contests or events which may be simultaneously taking place at New World Park.
6. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
7. Employees, tenants and promoters of New World Park are not eligible to participate in this program and are not permitted to redeem on behalf of customers.
8. The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Redemption Programme for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Redemption Programme, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Redemption Programme hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All Redemption Programme participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted during the Redemption Programme. Each participant by redeeming vouchers hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
9. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
10. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
11. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
13. For more information, please call 04-226 1199.