My Malaysia Flag Hunt (“Contest”)
Contest period: 31 August 2023 – 13 September 2023
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest, organised by New World Park (“Organiser”) is open to all Malaysian residents who have attained the age of eighteen (18) years old & above. Employees of PPB Group Berhad, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates and their immediate families, advertising agents and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Tenants and promoters working in the outlets at New World Park are not eligible to participate in the Contest and are not permitted to participate in the Contest on behalf of customers.
- How to enter:
- Participants are required to “Like” New World Park’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nwppenang/ OR “Follow” New World Park’s Instagram page at @newworldpark to participate.
- Reshare the contest post on either Facebook (post) or Instagram (story).
- Participants are required to count the number of Jalur Gemilang flags seen around centre court at New World Park, and leave a comment with number of flags and why do you love Malaysia under the contest post.
- The Contest period runs from 31 August 2023 to 13 September 2023. A total of thirteen (13) winners will be selected from all valid entries.
- Top three (3) winners with the best answers will be awarded with a Bunga Raya Gold Bar (1g, worth RM375.00) each and another ten (10) winners will each win New World Park cash vouchers worth RM100.00. All prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- The list of winners will be announced on 16 September 2023, 5pm in New World Park’s stage area. In the event, there is a tie or there are more than thirteen (13) correct entries received, entries with comments which showcase the participants patriotism the most will be selected. In the event the selected winner is unable to attend, the winner shall be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.Each participant is allowed to submit one(1) entry only.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the Contest or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the Organiser. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the Organiser. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the Prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants and winners including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Contest, without any prior notice to the participants and winners who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent to such use by the Organiser. The participants and winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.