Here’s a fun activity for your children to enjoy at home.
In conjunction with Malaysia Day and our continuous fight against Covid-19, New World Park is organising an online colouring contest for those aged between 5 to 12 years old with the theme “Our Nation, We Care!”
Together let’s have a colourful celebration of strength in unity.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
1. This Contest is open to all participants aged between 5-12 years old only. There are two categories which are Category A for participants aged 5-8 years old; and Category B for participants aged 9-12 years old.
2. Participants are required to download and print the artwork in A4 from the link: https://bit.ly/3gEExe2
3. Colour the artwork with colour pencil, crayon or poster colour based on your creativity.
4. Participants are required to submit the artworks through New World Park (Messenger) with the following information: –
a. Participants Full Name as in I/C
c. Category A or B
d. Parents/Guardians Name as in I/C
e. Contact Number
f. Email Address
5. All entries must be received by 11.59 p.m. (Malaysian time) on 26 September 2021.
6. Only one (1) entry is allowed per person.
7. All entries will be uploaded to New World Park’s Facebook page photo album after the closing date. Participants may like and share their entries with friends and family. Note that the likes gathered is not counted as any score to determine the winners.
8. The judges’ score will be based on neatness, creativity, colour combination and overall presentation.
9. The organizer will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure which prevents a person from entering the Contest. Proof of artwork submission is not proof of entry.
10. By joining the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and decision(s) of the organizer.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
12. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify winners who are found to be in breach of the Rules & Regulations stated herein.
13. Each winner is entitled to one prize only and all prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
14. Winners will be announced via New World Park’s Facebook page (nwppenang) on 18 October 2021 and winners, parents/guardians are required to collect the prize at the organizer’s office located at 29 & 31, Lorong Swatow, 10050 Georgetown, Penang from 18 October 2021 to 31 October 2021. All unclaimed prizes after the collection period will be forfeited.
15. The organizer will not be responsible for any accident, mishap, death, damage or injuries occurring during the Contest or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind can be made against the organizer. Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and final decision of the organizer.
16. The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants and/or their parents/guardians who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent or for parents/guardians, have consented on behalf of the participants, to such use by the organizer. All participants and/or their parents/guardians on behalf of the participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant and/or their parents/guardians hereby consent to continue receiving promotional materials and information from PPB Group Berhad.
18. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
19. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
20. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.